Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back to the charting board...

So I decided to start temping and charting again last weekend. I am actually thankful that I did. My temp was still high as of Saturday and has dropped significantly since then (below my "normal" coverline). So if its any indication, I am thinking my HCG level is back to zero!!!! I wanted to get betas drawn today, but figured since the last one was last Thursday, that I should give it the full week just to make sure! I have to say though, I enjoyed the mornings of not setting the alarm to temp. Now just need to order the OPKs and I will be all set. Even though we are TTA until Sept, I think I am going to like this approach. I don't see the point in going back on the pill for less than 3 months and then off again. Plus, it gets me in practice of doing all of this again! Hopefully 3rd time's the charm for us!


2 comments:

  1. We lost our first in April this year. I've been blogging too- http://heathereigsti.blogspot.com/

    Nice to find other people who understand the season we're in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel good about the future for you, girl :) Keep that chin up. You are so strong, and you are going to be a mommy before you know it!

    ReplyDelete