Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday

For my 1st Thankful Thursday post, I have to praise my husband. He has gotten me through SO much over the years, especially with both losses. He's a wonderful husband... last night I was trying to figure out this blog stuff and he asked me to come outside before it got dark. I said I would... ten minutes later he asked again, so I came up.... to find he had mowed "I love you" in our backyard! It was the sweetest thing he's done for me!



I also am so thankful for wonderful friends. I have a few IRL that are always there for me, and I treasure them. And now I am growing this new group of friends that I've never even met. The Bump site has really been a blessing to me. I've come to know some AMAZING women from this site. A couple, it seems like I have known them forever and can tell them anything. Its unreal how connected you can feel to women miles and miles away. I have three that are pregnant right now and am SO thankful to be sharing their journey with them. One amazing woman has been through so much recently, and I wish she lived closer so I could be more support for her. I have to say that even with losing two babies, I am truly blessed! Its people like these that makes the hard days bearable!

2 comments:

  1. You are just so sweet.. and so is your husband! I just want to give you a great big hug. :)

    By the way, I see you figured out the blog dividers! Everything looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlie!!! Couldn't have done it without you :-) We are so going to plan a GTG at some point; definitely after the baby is here... and maybe before too!

    ReplyDelete