Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I truly have something to be thankful for today. I had my HCG (beta) drawn this morning and called in the afternoon for the results. I was praying for a ZERO since last week's was 4.6 ... per the OB nurse, "Its less than 0.1, so you are done." Not exactly zero, but I think its as close as anyone could get! Of course my OB is out of the office until Monday, so I will have to wait until then to set up my follow up appt. And we will see what she wants to do next.

Today, I am also thankful for a few wonderful women that I have come to know from the Bump! A number of them are pregnant and I am so fortunate to have them share their pregnancy with me! Thankful that each and every day, their babies are growing! I have a couple ladies that are still going through the TTC journey with me, and I couldn't be here without you!!!! Having someone that knows how it feels every month to be disappointed when AF shows up. And gets just as excited for you when you have a "pretty looking chart," even though we all know it doesn't mean jack most of the time. So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU ALL! You all are truly remarkable women and I am so glad I have met you!

"Its the friends we meet along life's road who help us appreciate the journey."

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet, and I am so glad to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl. I'm here for you and will be here through it all!

    ReplyDelete