Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ready to Try Again...

Well, AF finally arrived on Friday after a LONG cycle! I called my OB right away in the morning and my HSG is scheduled for August 23rd. If everything is in good, we are in the clear to start trying again. If not, then we will deal with it. I am hoping that there are no blockages or damage from the ectopic to my tubes. Brian is taking the day off to go with me and I think my mom is coming as well. Its so great to have such a wonderful support system. I am truly blessed!!! The good part about this test is at least the results are quick. We should know shortly after the procedure whats going on. I finally feel like we can completely move forward soon, and it's so refreshing! We are both ready and hoping for a miracle to bless our lives soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment