Monday, October 4, 2010

Phrases I HATE

I can't begin to say how much I hate the following phrases....


"Everything happens for a reason"
                                                    



"Good things come to those who wait."

                                                

"It will happen. Just Relax"

                                                               



"You are just trying too hard"

I know the people who say these things to me have good intentions, but I don't want to hear it anymore. I have been patient enough I think.... two years now since Brian and I started trying. Two years... and two angels lost. I've been patient!!!!! (As much as I can considering its def NOT one of my strong traits). the relaxing part, that's another story.

I have had so much stress lately at work that I am beginning to think it is throwing off my body with ovulating. I need to try and leave the work stress at work.. and minimize that as well. this past week was hell. The new fall/winter menus came out from corporate, so I needed to get the recipes, menus, and menu board sheets all ready for today to start them. Then we have new dining changes going on as well. Plus, we have a new reimbursement system for Medicare. So lots going on. I was so glad to just forget about everything yesterday. Brian and I went with another couple to the Packers vs Lions game. TTC nor work crossed my mind the whole time! Refreshing :-)



I am going to make it my goal this week to relax more and not stress so much.... wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh!! I hate those sayings too. I will never believe that things happen for a reason anymore. Because no matter what the answer is, that reason totally sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina - PCOS/TTCOctober 9, 2010 at 11:45 AM

    Hahaha, this post made me giggle, because I TOTALLY feel the same way. When you're the one in the situation, those are the last things you want to hear. But then ironically (and annoyingly) when I'm not the one in the situation, I find it hard to come up with anything else comforting to say :P All the best girlie :)

    ReplyDelete