Monday, March 28, 2011

Post of Congratulations!

Throughout my TTC journey, I have been so blessed for the friends I have made from the Bump website. Women that have struggled, hoped, cried, and laughed with me. I honestly don't think I could have made it through the past couple of years without each and every one of you! I joke to Brian sometimes that I feel like "Good Luck Chuck," in the affect that most of the women I have grown close to have gotten pregnant. One lives in Utah and has the most adorable little boy! One lives in Ohio (which there have been some rivalries there when it comes to sports) and her little girl is due next month. One lives in South Carolina and a little boy that makes me smile every time I see new pictures posted on her Facebook page. Another, I met after my last loss and she has been awesome! Her little girl is due in the next couple of months. My girl, Kelly is in NJ and just found out she is having a little boy in August! I had planned on meeting her this May, but unfortunately, I don't have the $$ to go. Kel and I also have a mutual friend, Katy, who has been awesomely supportive! She just found out last week that she'd expecting her Christmas baby!!! So to all of you, CONGRATULATIONS!!! And thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

There are other ladies that I have met, who are still going through this TTC roller coaster ride with me. I am so thankful for your support, confidence (even when I don't have any left), and friendship! I hope that my "good luck" brings each one of you your BFP soon!

4 comments:

  1. You are such an incredible lady, M. I look forward to the day that I'll be able to write out a Congratulations post for YOU! Your turn is coming soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet girlie!! I love the knew lay out of your blog so pretty!! You are an amazing woman I know without a doubt you will be an amazing mother and truly hope your BFP is right around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to the other comments. It will come for you and your little one will be so blessed to call you mommy. My heart aches for you but I also have faith that you will be blessed with a child of your own. We're all here rooting for you and can't wait for the day to offer you the same support you have given us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girlie, and I just knew this is going to be a great year for ALL of us!

    ReplyDelete