Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beyond Words.....


Can this really be happening?!?!?! I got the faintest of faint lines Monday morning. I was convinced I saw something. Brian had already gone to work. So I asked a couple of my co-workers. They thought there was something there too. I was planning on holding off on testing again until Tuesday morning, but I couldn't wait. I drove to Wal-mart right after work, and tested right away! I couldn't believe that that most amazing word appeared.... PREGNANT!!! Me?? Really??? 

I am cautiously optimistic right now. Since I didn't temp through the first part of my cycle, I really don't know my exact date of ovulation. I thought it was day 16, but the more I looked at it (and with the help of some Bump girlies) I think it was more like day 17. Which means I got a + HPT on a digital 11DPO!

I called my OB on my way home, and she ordered labs right away! I got the results back yesterday. HCG was 11.4 and progesterone 5.6. Both seem really low, but for 11 dpo, I am hoping it's just really early. I went back this afternoon for my second draw and I will get those results back tomorrow morning! If you could send lots of good vibes our way, I would really appreciate it. I have been so worried about this pregnancy already. I have barely eaten, and have lost 4 lbs since Wednesday! Last night was the first full meal I ate all week. I am sure it's just nerves. And this morning, gagging started! I am actually PRAYING for morning sickness if that means the baby is ok!

EDD is December 15th!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you, girl!!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo-freakin-hooooo!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete