Tuesday, August 9, 2011

22 Weeks

Weekly Update!

 

How far along?

22 Weeks


 

Due Date:

12-13-11



Total weight gain/loss:

I think maybe 12-14 lbs up now.. eeeekkkk



 
Maternity clothes:

All the time... need to go shopping again soon!


 

Sleep:

Not too bad, actually having nights I don't have to get up in the night to pee anymore

 

Best moment this week:

Had OB appt yesterday and all is well. Crib and changing table will be here by tomorrow! And started our baby registry last weekend :-)

 

Movement:

Yes, but it isn't consistent yet. Hoping it gets stronger and more frequent soon!

 

Food cravings:

Not a whole lot... sweet things though


 

Food aversions:

Mexican food still



 
Symptoms:

Growing belly, swelling feet, and weight gain (unfortunately)

 

Gender:

Boy 100%!



 
Labor signs:

None thankfully!


 

Belly button in/out:

Still in

 


What I miss:

Margaritas, and shopping at my usual clothing stores


 

What I am looking forward to:

Getting Noah's room set up!


 

Milestones:

Every day is a milestone for me!



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love your new blog look too, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete