Tuesday, August 23, 2011

24 Weeks and Milestone!

Well, this is the day I have been waiting to reach for a long time... V-Day!!! I know that things could still go wrong between now and December, but just knowing he would have a chance at life if he was born early from now on, makes it a little easier. I am still having some spotting, which I am just FED UP with! Brian and I finished our registry last weekend... now just ready to enjoy the next few months until Noah arrives... here is this week's update...


How far along:
24 weeks :-)


Due Date:
12-13-11


Total weight Gain:
about 15 lbs I think..


Maternity Clothes:
Yep


Sleep:
Getting a little more difficult to get comfortable


Best Moment this Week:
Finishing our registry and getting his furniture all set up


Movement:
Yes, and more regular - so thankful for each kick!!


Food Cravings:
Sweets... ice cream, desserts, fruits


Food aversions:
Mexican still


Symptoms:
Kicks and a growing belly


Gender:
Boy :-)


Labor Signs:
None, thankfully


Belly Button In/Out:
Still in, but getting shallow!


What I miss:
Nothing... love being pregnant!


What I am Looking Forward to:
Hopefully passing the 1 hr GTT on Sept 6th..

Milestones:
V-Day!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on your milestone! You look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. Where are you finding your cute maternity clothes?

    ReplyDelete