Tuesday, September 6, 2011

26 Weeks

I thought I had popped a few weeks ago, but I def think I have now. Yesterday was Labor Day and it was so nice to share the three day weekend holiday with Brian. I feel sometimes that I am neglecting him in all of this baby stuff. I need to get better at being his wife, and understanding he still needs to feel loved, appreciated, and a partner in my life. Not just a daddy-to-be. And I am sure that my quick mood changes lately has not helped.

Weekly Update

How far along:
26 Weeks


Due Date:
12-13-11


Total weight gain:
Finally braved the scale yesterday... and it surprised me... up 16 lbs so far (thought I was up much more than that)


Maternity clothes:
Yes, and got some long sleeved shirts in the mail last week, just in time for the cooler days lately


Sleep:
Getting more restless recently, not being able to get comfortable


Best moment this week:
Big milestone yesterday, hit double digits :-)


Movement:
Becoming more consistent now, which I LOVE


Food cravings:
Not much really, still like sweet things


Food aversions:
Finally able to eat some Mexican things, but if it was a choice for dinner, I would not pick it


Symptoms:
Bigger belly, and starting to get stretch marks on both sides of my belly button


Gender:
Boy!


Labor signs:
None, thankfully


Belly button in/out:
Still in


What I miss:
Not a whole lot, but I am sure sleep will be my answer soon!


What I am looking forward to:
Hopefully passing my 1 hour glucose test today


Milestones:
Double digits yesterday, and 3rd Tri next week!!! Woot :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment