Tuesday, September 27, 2011

29 Weeks

Today is a great day. Not only am I 8 weeks from being considered "full term," but today three years ago I married the greatest man I know! We have been through so much, with losing two pregnancies. But I am so glad he didn't give up on me when I felt like I had nothing left to give. Marriage definitely is not easy, but it's worth the work, love, and tears!!! Hope to have a lifetime more anniversaries with you, babe!!!

Weekly Update

How far along:
29 Weeks


Due Date:
12-13-11


Total Weight Gain:
20 lbs according to this morning's weight


Maternity clothes:
Yep!


Sleep:
Never get enough lately. Definitely tired more again


Best Moment This Week:
Knowing Noah is ok, and hoping for a good report on Friday


Food Cravings:
Milk!!!


Food Aversions:
Nothing really


Symptoms:
Hungry more often, growing belly


Gender:
BOY


Labor Signs:
None, but still fingertip dialated and 50% effaced according to last Friday's OB appt


Belly Button In/Out:
Still in - might stay that way!


What I miss:
Not worrying about preterm labor... it's constantly on my mind now.


What I am Looking Forward To:
Anniversary dinner with Brian tonight, hopefully a good OB apt Friday, and work is throwing me a baby shower Friday evening :-)


Milestones:
Each day I am carrying him is a milestone.... stay in there little man!



2 comments:

  1. happy anni and almost in your 30s (weeks of course)! Stay in there little Noah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you both! You look so happy and I hope Friday is a great day for you!

    ReplyDelete