Monday, September 26, 2011

Good Update

So last Friday I had my fetal fibro test to see if I was at high risk for going into labor within the next couple of weeks. I was on pins and needles all day! My OB's office called later that day, letting me know that it was NEGATIVE!! YAY! :-) What great news. I was so worried about having to be on bed rest. She told me to continue to take things easy. No all day shopping, lifting things, exercise, etc. And of course, the weather is beautiful right now and I would love nothing more to take my yellow lab for a walk. Oh well. It's what's best for Noah, and I need to keep reminding myself of that. So I guess I should really buckle down and start watching what I am eating more carefully since I can't work any of it off. I am already up about 20 lbs, with 11 weeks to go yet. Not where I wanted to be at this point.

Also, at my OB visit, she did an exam to make sure I am not dialating or effacing anymore than I was on Tuesday. Luckily, that hasn't changed. She also said Noah seems to be head down now, which he was breech at my u/s. So I guess he still has room to flip around in there yet. I still don't feel him move as much as I used to. And the movement that I do feel, it feels like he's trying to crawl his way out of my lady bits!

And to add to the good news, Brian's job is safe as of right now! There were a lot of layoffs last week, and luckily he was not one of them!!! Let the good news continue. I see my OB again this Friday!

1 comment: