Tuesday, October 4, 2011

30 Weeks!!!

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I remember when I first found out, how long away December felt like. Now we are already into October! So surreal to me. Brian and I still have TONS to do before our little man arrives, but it's a great feeling knowing that we don't have too long now before he will be in our arms!

Mini health update - had my f/u OB appt last Friday and happy to report that there has been no further progress. I am still 0.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I am to continue to take things easy until at least 36 weeks she said. So things seem to be going well. I am so happy little Noah is still baking away!

Weekly Update

How far along:
30 Weeks!!!


Due date:
12-13-11


Total weight gain:
actually down a little this week.... per my scale at home 19.5 lbs!


Maternity clothes:
Yep, and was enjoying my new fall wardrobe, but WI weather had a different idea... had to beak out the tanks again for this week.... calling for 80s!


Sleep:
Never get enough. I seem to be more tired all the time


Best moment this week:
I have a couple of showers this week, and my mom is coming over Friday to help me clean and decorate Noah's room... hopefully will have pics for next week :-)


Food cravings:
Milk!


Food aversions:
Nothing really


Symptoms:
Growing belly, sore boobs again, and fatigue


Gender:
100% boy!


Labor signs:
None, aside from the dilating/effacing


Belly button in/out:
Still in and will more than likely stay that way


What I miss:
Fall weather... come back!!!


What I am looking forward to:
Seeing friends and family this weekend


Milestones:
each day is one for me! Keep baking, little man!

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous!! So glad all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...the countdown officially begins!! Congrats on 30s and I agree with Katie, you look great Marissa!!

    ReplyDelete