Friday, June 3, 2011

NT Scan was Today.....

I had my 1st Tri screen aka NT scan this morning. I am thrilled to say I finally got to hear the heartbeat! It was 169 beats per minute, and such an amazing sound to hear! It took the tech a few tries to get the heart rate since baby was moving around so much. Love my little wiggle worm so much!!! Measurement for NT was 1.1, which they look for a number under 2, I believe. Got to see Baby P's legs kick and arms were waving. Was so sweet to see. Final results from the blood test should take about a week I was told. Here are come pics from today. They aren't as clear since it was an abdom. u/s, and I am not the skinniest woman lol......


Baby P's little arm, waving hello!!!









Baby's little mouth open and hand up... ready to suck thumb?!?! :-)

I am hoping now I can try and enjoy this pregnancy a little bit. I will continue to worry until this baby is in my arms, but I know that ..... Today I am Pregnant and I Love My Baby!!! Thank you all for your support and encouragement through all of this. It's amazing the support you can receive from women you have never met (and some you have, too).

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I hope you are able to relax and enjoy! Almost to the 2nd tri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So happy for you. Each appointment helps ease the nerves, always thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Marissa so happy everything is going great for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy!! So happy for you. I suck and have not gotten to the post office yet, but will this week :)

    ReplyDelete