Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Well, I Knew it Had to Happen Sometime....

My first PP AF has begun. And let me just say... BOOOOOO, I did NOT miss this at all. I knew this day was coming, especially since I am on BCP and was on the last color of pills. But still. I think it's a realization that my pregnancy/post partum is officially over. A sad day today. But on the bright side, it's the last day of February, I have a three day weekend coming up, and my birthday is Sunday! The big 28 :-) And approx 5 months until Brian and I start trying for a sibling for Noah. I love motherhood and would not change it for the world! The sleepless nights, puke, poop, and all the worry is all worth it. Ok, onto work.... have a great Leap Day everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo HOo! You know what that means?! Time for more baby-makin!! ;)

    ReplyDelete