Thursday, March 10, 2011

Away with my BBT

Well AF showed her lovely face a few days ago. I am thrilled that I O'd on my own, but just worried that it could be because I still have Clomid in my system. Hoping that's not the case. I decided (with Brian's help) to put the BBT down and not temp this cycle. I thought I could go completely cold turkey and not use opks either, but I think I would go nuts wondering IF I have O'd or not. And considering I have don't get false + opks (::knocks on wood::), that I feel ok with just going off my CM pattern and opks. I have noticed already that I sleep better not having to worry about temping in the morning.

I also started Metformin last week, and it was a rough first few days on it. I knew there could/would be GI upset, but not what I expected. I increased the dose to 1000mg this week, and seems to be going ok so far. From what I have read/heard, the jump from 1000 to 1500 is the worst. I might just do 1000mg for a couple of weeks to make sure my system is used to it before increasing it again. I really do hope this helps with my weight. I have been bad since my birthday last weekend, and REALLY need to get back into my routine of eating better and working out. I even posted two song lyrics I like on my work wall to give me the confidence to keep going..... here they are....

Sugarland, "Little Miss"
Little Miss Down On Love
Little Miss I give Up
Little Miss I'll Get Tough
Don't you worry 'bout me anymore
Little Miss Checkered Dress
Little Miss One Big Mess
Little Miss I'll Take Less
When I Always Give So Much More
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright
Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright
It'll be alright again
It'll be alright again, I'm okay
It'll be alright again, I'm okay
(Okay)
It'll be alright again, I'm okay


Linkin Park "Iridescent"
When you were standing in the wake of devastation
when you were waiting on the edge of the unknown
with the cataclysm raining down, insides crying save me now
you were there and possibly alone.

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up hope, but failure's all you've known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go, let it go.

And in the burst of light that blinded every angel
as if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
you felt the gravity of temper grace falling into empty space
no one there to catch you in their arms

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up hope, but failure's all you've known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go, let it go.



I am really looking forward to this cycle and seeing if we can still have our 2011 baby. Would certainly be a Christmas blessing come true!




2 comments:

  1. love the new title and look! I think it's a great idea to do away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with K! Keep your head up and don't give up. I noticed you O'd a few days ago! Woot woot that's something to smile about! GL in these next couple weeks my dear!

    ReplyDelete