Friday, August 27, 2010

An Exciting Week.....

I want to congratulate two of my dear Bump friends that were blessed with their BFPs this week!!! Kristen and Leah, you both deserve this so much. I couldn't be more excited for you both!!!! And I am truly thankful to be apart of this journey with you. I wish you both the best of luck with your pregnancies and hope everything goes smoothly!!!

With my HSG coming back normal, Brian and I are ready to start trying again. I am hoping that I can ovulate A LOT sooner this cycle than the last, but we shall see. So far, -opks. We are going to MN to Mall of America next weekend through Labor Day, and cannot wait :-) Would sure be nice to O around then and have a "souvenir" to remember our vacation by... lol. I am just glad we are back in the game again. Waiting was so difficult and frustrating!

Have a safe weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment