Sunday, September 12, 2010

Obviously Not One of My Strong Points....




This cycle has been the hardest for me to wait for either AF or a BFP. It didn't help when right before I had my HSG performed, the radiology assistant tells me that, "not all the time, but sometimes, women get pregnant right after this." Gee thanks. My chart is so weird this time. I have never had such consistant temps for so many days in a row in my 2ww. Plus, with having a difficult time sleeping though the night around my O time, I am not sure when I really ovulated. With this cycle being our first TRUE cycle starting since our loss in May, it is making it even harder. I am so ready to know what is going on and where to go from here. In the meantime, I will try to relax and be more PATIENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment