Saturday, October 9, 2010

No June Baby....

For some reason, my body is deciding to stall and not ovulate yet. Its reminding my of my June cycle this year where I didn't ovulate until CD 37. Right now I am on CD 26. Even if I ovulate soon, my EDD would be in July. I am going to call my OB if I have not O'd by next Friday. I am thinking I may need Clomid. For those who aren't familiar with the drug, it helps women ovulate. Mostly for those who just don't period, but it is also given to women to help regulate cycles as well. It may be all my body needs to even out. But I will ask her what she recommends and go from there. Even though this is only our second cycle officially trying again, October marks the two year mark of when we decided to start trying. Come on body of mine, COOPERATE!!!!


I want to thank everyone that has been with me through this process. I have said this before, but I am truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! Even those friends that I have never met in person. So from the bottom of my heart....

2 comments:

  1. Girl, if you ever need anything, just ask. You're bound to O one of these days.. I can't wait for your BFP! :)

    BTW.. I just grabbed the same banner for my blog on accident. LOL.. if you want me to change it, I will. I didn't mean to be a copycat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! And no, you don't have to change your banner :-)

    ReplyDelete