Sunday, November 21, 2010

It Worked!!!!

The Clomid has done it's job! I have gotten +opks for the past three days now! And today is only CD14 :-) I am skeptical on getting pregnant on the first try with this medicine, but anything could happen, right? Only time will tell now.




Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I have so much to be thankful for! I have a wonderful husband whom I am so grateful for each and every day I wake up next to him. I have a supportive circle of family and friends that I don't know what I'd do without. And I cannot forget my Bump friends. The women of this site are truly amazing and inspire me to keep going. I have a few really CLOSE friendships that have come from this board and I am very thankful for them in my life. I hope someday I get to meet them in person, and with our babies as well!!! If I don't get to writing before Thursday, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment