Monday, November 8, 2010

A New Start

Well after a 55 day cycle, Provera has brought on AF! So very thankful to see red today!!! I haven't seen AF since Sept 14th! Hopefully with the help of Clomid, this cycle will be MUCH shorter. Bring on...



Brian and I had such a great time at the Packers vs Cowboys game last night. Sad its the last game of the season for us, but I guess its ok since the games are only going to get colder and colder!!!

I am happy to report that I have lost 5.2 lbs so far!!! And eating better has really made me feel better. Cutting the carbs has not been easy, but I am doing alright. I still allow bread/potatoes once in a while, but very limited. And my clothes are actually starting to feel loose. It is such a great feeling to know I am getting healthier. I think Brian is even losing a few lbs himself, even though he doesn't always like the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment