Sunday, December 5, 2010

Onto the Next Cycle

Well Clomid did its job, but without a BFP ending this time. I am grateful it worked so well and am hopeful for the next cycle! I had a mini-meltdown last week. Two years ago at Christmas time, Brian and I got to announce for the first time that we were expecting. Little did we know that the baby was already gone. Its amazing how one day can change your life forever. So I had a "dream" of being able to do the same this Christmas. But that will have to wait for another time. I am scared that the Clomid worked this time, but may not the next. Or what if it I don't get KU on it at all, and have to talk IUIs or IVF. We can't afford that. Ugg, the stress of TTC.

For now, I am grateful for my husband, family, and friends! And on a much happier note, I am officially down 10.6 lbs!!!! Take that, OB! I can't wait to go in to see her again and show her how much I have lost so far. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment