Friday, April 8, 2011

Beta Update

So Monday's beta was 11.6 and prog only 5.6. I went in again Wednesday afternoon. Beta was 42.2 but prog still only 6.7, and my OB is off every Thursday. So I talked to the on-call, and she agreed that it's low. I still had some prog suppositories left from last year, and she told me to start those last night, and to follow-up with my OB today to get an order and such. So that is the plan right now. I am waiting for the office to open at 8am to call. I am sure she will have me come in again today for another beta and prog level check. I am going to ask if there is any way they can STAT it so I can get the results yet today and not have to wonder all weekend what's going on. I am still very guarded right now, and worried about this peanut... but I am glad to see that my hcg levels are rising properly. I hope it continues. Please let this be our take home baby!!!!!!

UPDATE: Just got off the phone with my OB's nurse. My OB is thrilled with my beta levels and doesn't want another hcg drawn until next Wednesday. She said I can do the progesterone suppositories and will be working with my insurance to get that approved. I really hope she knows what she is doing. Not having another beta until next week scares me!

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed, honey! Praying that this is your take home baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'll keep thinking about you and praying this little one sticks!!

    ReplyDelete