Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Appointment Info

So I had my f/u appt from my ectopic m/c today. My OB says everything is looking great and normal. After this cycle is over, I am to call the office and set up an appt for my HSG test. And it the results show that everything is good, we can start TTC again. If not, then we deal with it. I am really hoping that everything will be great. Now I am in a rush to O and get AF here so we can get this show on the road, per say!

I didn't write much last week since I was barely home. Brian and I went to Chicago last Tues night through Thurs afternoon. I had seminars for work, so he took some vacation time and came with me. It was nice to get away, and enjoy the city. I was thankful to get home and sleep in my own bed though. Then we turned around and had a weekend up north with Brian's family. It was our niece's 1st birthday party Saturday. Here is a pic of her with her cake.....




Thank you to all of those who have helped me get through this journey so far. I couldn't have done it without you! I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment