Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This week has been so crazy at work, and I am so thankful that today is my last day before a nice three day weekend with my husband. And next week we will be in Chicago for a seminar for work. Brian took time off to come with me! It will be so nice to get away from the day-to-day stuff and be able to relax and have a good time together. I have such awesome neighbors that will be taking care of our yellow lab, Addison, for the couple of days that we are gone. I am sure she will LOVE playing with their two dogs!

I wanted to take a second to say thank you to those who have opened up their lives and hearts to me since joining the Bump. Its amazing how close you can feel to women you have never met. You all are going to be wonderful moms someday and am truly blessed to know you!

I wish you all a safe and happy July 4th weekend! Our country, even with its problems, is wonderful and I am so honored to call myself an American! God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment