Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Two of my fellow blogger friends have nominated me for this award. I am truly touched and am so glad that people actually take the time to read my ranting and complaining. You are some brave souls, lol. Here are the Seven Random Things about me....

1.) My biggest fear is not spiders, or flying, or even heights (though I hate this)..... its failure. I guess I always have held myself to a high standard. Not because my family or how I grew up. I just always felt that if something is worth doing, then it's worth doing to your best ability. And I think that's why my TTC road has been so tough on me. I have no control over it.

2.)  I have never been drunk. I have been to the point of being buzzed and a little tipsy, but never wasted. I think that's because I am not one to lose control, especially over my actions and words.

3.) I was raised most of my life by a single mom. They divorced when I was 6, and my dad was not a huge role-player in my life. He lived within 25 miles of me most of my life, but he never saw a chorus concert, school play, prom, or graduation. My mom is the strongest person I have ever known. She is the reason I am who I am today!

4.) I have worked in long-term care for over 10 years. I started as a dishwasher at a nursing home. Worked my way up to a cook, went to technical college, and am now a dietary manager.

5.) I can be stubborn. When I get mad, I just want to be left alone. My husband is still learning that about me. He's more of the "let's talk it out" kind of guy. Doesn't always work the best during arguments.

6.) Brian and I looked at over 40 houses before we found the one we bought. We have very different "must-haves" when it came to looking for our house. So it took a very long time to find one that suited both of our needs.

7.) I have never been out of the United States. I have barely traveled to other states. I want to travel to Ireland in my lifetime!

Thank you to the ladies that nominated me. I will do my best to return the favor to 7 other awesome bloggers.

Chronicles of a Supermom
dear diary, it's me, Katy
Life after Aidan Christopher
Love and Lattes
Malcolm Baby
My Angel Aurora Rose
Winter Baby

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mar! And what!? Never been drunk! Don't worry, you're not missing anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a new award to give to you :)

    ReplyDelete