Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Weeks

It's been a long week, but exciting as well. I had my first and second baby shower last week. Thursday night, my co-workers threw me a shower. It was really nice and got a lot of cute things! Saturday, Brian's family had their side's shower at our house. Had a good time and again, lots of stuff for Noah! I think seeing all of this baby stuff in our house is really making things real for Brian, and even myself too. It's surreal to think that in approximately 9 weeks, we will have a newborn in the house! I have one last shower this Saturday and cannot wait to see everyone! Then we can start planning on what all we need to buy for baby yet. He will be here before we know it now!!!!!

Weekly Update

How far along:
31 Weeks


Due Date:
12-13-11


Total weight gain:
I didn't brave the scale this morning, but will try to remember tomorrow....


Maternity clothes:
YEP!


Sleep:
Needing more, but getting up more often again....


Best moment this week:
OB appt Friday, and shower Saturday


Movement:
More stretching lately than actual kicks


Food cravings:
Milk and fast food :-(


Food aversions:
None


Symptoms:
Expanding belly, heartburn, and headaches


Gender:
Boy!


Labor signs:
None


Belly Button:
Still in


What I miss:
Sleeping all night long


What I am looking forward to:
Maternity pictures being taken next weekend!


Milestones:
Each day is one for me!! Keep growing Noah - mommy loves you!~



2 comments:

  1. You look great! Gosh.. you're just 6 weeks away from when I delivered Colin. Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good mama! Can't believe that you're so close now, I'm so excited for you to meet baby Noah!

    ReplyDelete