Tuesday, August 16, 2011

23 Weeks

Weekly Update


How far along:
23 Weeks


Due Date:
12-13-11


Total weight gain/loss:
Probably about 15 lbs now


Maternity Clothes:
Yes, all the time. Still have to make a shopping trip soon


Sleep:
Been a little better. LOVE my body pillow!


Best moment this week:
Getting the crib set up, and ordering our travel system and dresser!


Movement:
Becoming more frequent now... actually SAW movement yesterday and couldn't stop smiling!


Food cravings:
Nothing really. Been wanting soda more often (not usually a soda drinker).


Food aversions:
Mexican still


Symptoms:
Growin belly!


Gender:
100% BOY!


Labor signs:
None, thankfully


Belly button in/out:
Still in, but getting more shallow lately


What I miss:
Not a whole lot. I am really beginning to enjoy my pregnancy now :-)


What I am most looking forward to:
V-Day next week! And continuing to decorate Noah's room


Milestones:
Each day carrying this little man is a milestone!


I think Noah had a growth spurt... and I finally POPPED!!!

4 comments: