Tuesday, August 2, 2011

21 Weeks

Well last week I went in to see my OB on Friday because I was still dealing with spotting. She said my cervix is irritated and soft (but long and closed), and that's what was causing the spotting. She put some ointment on it. She listened to Noah's HB and it was strong in the 150s, and she said he is growing nicely. She isn't too worried about it right now, but also swabbed me for any kind of infections. No word yet on those results. No spotting since Sun am... so maybe the ointment she used did the trick!?! I can only hope so!

Weekly Update!

How far along?
21 Weeks

Due Date:
12-13-11

Total weight gain/loss:
I think maybe 8-10 lbs up now

Maternity clothes:
All the time... need to go shopping again soon!

Sleep:
Broke out the body pillow last night

Best moment this week:
We settled on a crib set, and will be ordering it today, hopefully! I can't wait to get it set up!

Movement:
Yep, and I love it!!! Brian still hasn't felt it yet. Noah stops every time he touches my belly

Food cravings:
Not a whole lot... sweet things though

Food aversions:
Mexican food still

Symptoms:
Growing belly, swelling feet, and leaking boobs..

Gender:
Boy 100%!

Labor signs:
None thankfully!

Belly button in/out:
Still in

What I miss:
Margaritas!

What I am looking forward to:
Getting Noah's room set up!

Milestones:
Every day is a milestone for me!

21 wk bump

1 comment:

  1. You look great! T&P's that the spotting never comes back! :)

    ReplyDelete