Thursday, July 14, 2011

18 Weeks Starts with Worry....

Had a little scare last night.... started having light pink spotting again. And of course, it happens on a Wednesday night, and my OB is off Thursdays. I called this morning, and I guess she was in today (because she is off for the next 10 days) and told me to take it easy, drink plenty of water, and am on pelvic rest for two weeks. I was really hoping she would have me come in just to make sure LO is alright since I haven't had an u/s in 6 weeks, plus with her going out of town for the next two weeks.... but I guess if she is not overly concerned, then I should trust that everything is alright. I finished my work for the week, and decided to take tomorrow off to relax. So that is my plan. Brian and I are hoping to check out BRU on Saturday to start getting ideas for furniture and to start pricing things out. We probably won't start our registry for a few more weeks yet. Below is my 18 week update.....


How far along? 18 weeks


Due Date: Dec. 15

Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs as of last Friday at my OB appt.

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Sleep: Toss and turn a lot and still get up nightly to go to the bathroom

Best moment this week: Passing the 1st 1 hr glucose test

Movement: Not sure... I have had moments of feeling little bubbles or flutters, but just not 100% sure its baby

Food cravings: Fruit mostly still

Food aversions: Mexican food still

Symptoms: Belly bigger if that counts...


Gender: We find out on the 27th!!!!!!! (I'm thinking boy)


Labor Signs: None yet


Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: Margaritas!

What I am looking forward to: A/S and just knowing this LO is alright!


Milestones: Everyday is one for me! Keep growing baby!!


Here is my bump pic from earlier this week.... def growing in there :-)


1 comment:

  1. He (okay, or she - but I say "boy"!!) is definitely growing in there. Keep using that doppler for reassurance, but I know your sweet baby is going to be fine up until the day he (or she) is born screaming and pink. :)

    One of the best things about knowing the sex is registering for gender-specific items. Once you get there, it will be so much fun! I can't wait to find out. Hang in there, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete