Friday, July 22, 2011

19 Week Update

How far along?
19 weeks 3 days

 

Due Date:
 Dec. 13, 2011

 

Total weight gain/loss:
6 lbs as far as I know. Haven't weighed myself this week.

Maternity clothes?
 Yes!

 

Sleep:
Toss and turn a lot and still get up nightly to go to the bathroom, plus waking up with sore hips

 

Best moment this week:
Seeing LO yesterday and seeing he/she is alright! Plus feeling movement!!


Movement:
 Yep!!! :-)

 
Food cravings:
Fruit mostly still

 

Food aversions:
Mexican food still

 

Symptoms:
Belly bigger if that counts...


 

Gender:
Couldn't tell from u/s yesterday... baby's butt was up against my belly button. She guesses boy, but only
50-50... well, no kidding! Hopefully going back soon to find out!

Labor Signs:
None yet, thankfully!


Belly Button in or out?
Still in


 

What I miss:
Margaritas!





What I am looking forward to:
Finding out what LO is....and decorating the nursery!

 

Milestones:
Everyday is one for me! Keep growing baby!!

 

Here is my bump pic from today!

 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Grow, baby, grow!

    Too bad you didn't get to find out yet.. but hopefully you will know soon if you're Team Blue or Team Pink!!

    ReplyDelete