Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Well Hello, 3rd Trimester :-)

Time has really gone by fast lately. It's hard to believe that Noah will be here in about 13 weeks. Seeing his furniture set up in his room, clothes in the dresser and hanging up in the closet, makes it even more real. Brian and I start prenatal classes this Sunday!

Weekly Update

How far along:
27 weeks


Due date:
12-13-11


Total weight gain:
Braved the scale this morning... up 19 lbs so far...


Maternity clothes:
Yep!


Sleep:
Getting more interrupted. I think he's sitting on my bladder, because I am getting up more in the night to go to the bathroom.


Best moment this week:
Hitting 3rd Tri and passing my glucose test :-)


Movement:
Some days are better than others. The past few he hasn't been too active, so I got the doppler out last night. HB in the 150s :-)


Food cravings:
None really... but I am actually wanting white milk to drink a lot, which I NEVER drank before! Always had to be chocolate.


Food aversions:
None really


Symptoms:
Growing belly and stretch marks


Gender:
BOY


Labor signs:
None, thankfully


Belly button in/out:
Still in


What I miss:
Nothing


What I am looking forward to:
Two baby showers next month!


Milestones:
3rd trimester, baby!!!!



2 comments:

  1. YAY for 3rd tri!!! Grow Noah Grow!! It won't be long now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! 3rd Tri! You look great and so happy!

    ReplyDelete